Show & Tell Success!

What a great evening! We had 30 makers and guests in room four, learned about all kinds of handmade items, art, science, and passion!

Thank you to our featured makers: @doug.wilson @RFisher and especially @lichandlibertine for keeping the event running smoothly.

Thanks to everyone else who shared, asked questions, and showed their support for MakeICT. We are an amazing community, and we really showed it tonight.

People who attended: feel free to dump your photos here. I know we took lots of them, but better to have too many. Maybe we can get a shared drive going for them.

I’ll send more updates tomorrow.

14 Likes

Looks like an amazing event. Wish I could have attended. Glad I was able to loan you the rolling racks. Looks like they came in handy.

5 Likes

Oh yes! Thank you. The hanging quilts made a big statement.

6 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks for pulling together a great event Gemma!!

9 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

Some of the information that went with the items.

8 Likes

Awesome show and awesome pics… thanks MikeB. Makes me feel like I was there…

6 Likes

Everything looked so Festive & Fun. I’m sad I missed out. I’m glad to hear it was a success.

4 Likes

Other thanks for Show & Tell:

Thanks to @ladeana for so much planning work! This event idea emerged from the crossover time between a Classroom Committee meeting and a Membership Committee meeting one Tuesday evening, and the idea really took flight.

Others involved in the planning: @mikeb @SerenaOden-Powers @lichandlibertine @RFisher

Also Rayna for bringing homemade baked goods, Serena for making iced tea, and Mike for helping people get setup.

A list of all makers who participated in Show & Tell:

Logan Falletti-Wright
Rayna Fisher
Doug Wilson
Serena Oden-Powers
Joe Birzer
Phil Anderson
Russell Owens
Charles Gaynor
Jennifer Cabala
Rustin Atkeisson
Larry Meeks
Brad Cozine
Dean Day

Thank you all! I hope you inspire others to participate next time.

The next Fifth Monday Show & Tell is planned for October 30th. Logan will be hosting a Halloween themed cosplay fashion show!

9 Likes

I was late getting around to posting pictures, so I only posted what wasn’t already depicted.

4 Likes