Shop Bot training

I’m interested in being trained on the Shop Bot. I have Wood shop authorization. Is there anything else required? Is there a training scheduled?

2 Likes

ShobBot classes should be added to the calendar soon either by @doug.wilson or @squarenuts. You can request the class at Request a Class - MakeICT to let them know you’re interested… just choose the “I don’t see a future class posted on the calendar” option.

In the meantime, I am more than happy to show you around the machine and help you get comfortable with it, but the class is required for you to become authorized. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in getting familiar with the machine and learning a few tips and tricks!

2 Likes

When would you be able to meet with me? My schedule is pretty open.

Fred

1 Like

Saturday after 2p and Sunday are open. I’m doing the set design for the upcoming play at Wichita Community Theater, I’ll see if there are any bits that I need to mill so you can see a real part getting done. Message me to pick a time that works for us!

1 Like

3:00 Saturday works for me. You?

Fred

···

On Thu, Jan 4, 2024 at 3:11 PM Brad Cozine via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| bradcozine MakeICT Member
January 4 |

• | - |

Saturday after 2p and Sunday are open. I’m doing the set design for the upcoming play at Wichita Community Theater, I’ll see if there are any bits that I need to mill so you can see a real part getting done. Message me to pick a time that works for us!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Added Saturday from 3p-5p to my calendar and invited you.

1 Like