Shop bot refresher

I took a class a few yrs back, when we were on douglas. I have completely forgotten 90% of how to do it. would anyone be interested in giving a forgetful person a quick refresher on how to do it? i have an easel account and have stumbled through it a few times. Its the tech side that befuddles me.

2 Likes

Great timing, turns out! Doug’s doing a class on it next Thursday the 20th.

http://makeict.wildapricot.org/event-5332719

3 Likes

What’s your schedule like? I need to cut some parts this week. I’ll likely do it tomorrow morning. If you can meet me I will walk you through the process.

2 Likes

i work second shift Sunday thru Thursday 4pm to 1230am. except im putting in an extra.4 hrs this week, so ill end at 4am Friday.

1 Like

Just come hang out at the next class. No need to pay as long as you don’t mind me giving preferential instruction and material to those paying. It’s on the calendar.

···

On Tue, Jul 11, 2023, 4:33 PM shelly via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| sheldonp1968 MakeICT Member
July 11 |

• | - |

I took a class a few yrs back, when we were on douglas. I have completely forgotten 90% of how to do it. would anyone be interested in giving a forgetful person a quick refresher on how to do it? i have an easel account and have stumbled through it a few times. Its the tech side that befuddles me.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

6 Likes

cant…says im lapsed. eh. ill just stand behind someone and watch.

1 Like