Shelves in

The shelves are in and we are ready to put fabric away. We sorted by color at Douglas and that worked pretty well. I will be there Friday 1-4 and Saturday 8-12. We also still have window coverings to make as well. @squarenail @ernie.kind @Terrasel and anyone else who might be interested in helping

1 Like

I will make one of the times. Be happy to sew too. Are you open to
members yet?

2 Likes

I will try to help on Friday.

1 Like

Not until November sometime. We still need our Certificate of Occupancy

We are encouraging all members and volunteers to help prepare the building for the official opening. All work is geared to getting things ready. Come out for ReMakeICT Tuesdays every Tuesday from 6-9 pm or contact me at paula.pankratz@makeict.org

2 Likes

I did some patching in your closet today - I’ll put items back as I found them after I prime, paint and clean up my mess.

1 Like

I realized after I had put things down that the base board area hadn’t been painted. So I made sure I put easy to move things. I left the small closet area open so it could be primed and painted.

We’ll keep plugging away!

1 Like

If I come to work on the closest does it need to be primed after cleaning before painting?

just needs a bit of primer on the new concrete - then paint. I notice I missed a hole above on right side of shelves…dang it. So there are two spots above the shelves, and the broken corner patch right side.

1 Like

I should be there around 330 tomorrow. Thanks for the update.

I will be in tomorrow from 1230-3 working on priming the closet that has not been painted. I will not be in Saturday. There’s plenty of boards and ample amount of fabric to be folded.

1 Like

Thanks @Jhuie for your help today.

The small closet still needs to be painted.
All the fabric is by the small tables for folding near the fabric wall.
2 boxes of leather and such that need to be sorted out.
The top shelf has been cleaned and we can start putting bigger pieces of fabric there.
The fabric on the wall needs to be folded down so we can fit more in.
Scraps can be sorted into types of fabric.

I will add this list to the board in the room tomorrow.

https://youtu.be/lvu1h3vqTsc