Selling off some sublimation equipment

Don’t know if is allowed or not but I have a sublimation printer (sawgrass sg800 with bypass tray), several heat presses, a bunch of sublimation paper and a tonne of sublimation blanks I’m looking to part with. Thought I might reach out to our crafty folk and see if anybody wanted anything.

1 Like

I moved this to the for sale section. I don’t have time now but I can edit the listing so the pictures will show up here, instead of having to download them to see.

1 Like

I don’t know why they didn’t post as pictures, I’m sorry. Also until right now, didn’t know that drop down existed/we had a for sale section lol.

Thank you!

2 Likes

did you sell all your equipment? Anything left?

Seems no one was interested lol. Still have everything.

will your mug press do larger style mugs?

I’ve been thinking about this for Textiles how much do you want for the entire lot

1 Like

It’s a smaller mug press. Only 11-12oz mugs/

Well…it’s a lot of stuff lol.

The printer will need ink, as the last job I ran through pretty much all of the cyan (if not all of it…I’ll need to check)

I’d say $3000obo because it would need Ink. That would be the printer with added bypass tray, large heat press, small heat press, mug press, hat press, convection oven for using mug and bottle wraps, two sets of sublimation markers, multiple different sides of sublimation paper including Mug Strips, a ton of blanks (mugs, bottles, keychains, wristbands, phone case card holders…some metal business cards…micro fibre cloths…I’m probably missing something there.) And rolling cart.

1 Like

I got a mug press like that already
If make ict don’t buy the lot, id be interested in your mugs and supplies to print on and maybe rolling cart

I’m can put $25 towards it, any other members want to pitch in?

1 Like

I can commit 100$ towards the lot

1 Like

don’t think we are going to be able to get funding together
I would be interested in mugs and cup blanks