Screen Print - help

Good evening,
I wanted to check and see if anyone would be working in the screen-printing room anytime soon that would not mind if I came to watch (and help if needed)? I took the 1-ink class, and it was great now want to watch a production run of shirts and talk multiple ink prints.

Thanks,
Nadine

3 Likes

I’ll be doing a multi color demo at our Founders Day celebration on the third. My plan is to do some kind of ugly Christmas Sweater sort of thing. I’ll post when i have a design finalized.

I’ll also be in within the week just to finish off a few t-shirts i have intended for the vendor booths that day. I’ll make a habit of posting when I’ll be in the shop working so that others can spy on the process. Hope that helps!

Doug

5 Likes

Awesome, in look forward to.

···

On Fri, Nov 25, 2022, 11:03 AM Doug Wilson via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| doug.wilson MakeICT Board Member & Woodshop Area Lead
November 25 |

• | - |

I’ll be doing a multi color demo at our Founders Day celebration on the third. My plan is to do some kind of ugly Christmas Sweater sort of thing. I’ll post when i have a design finalized.

I’ll also be in within the week just to finish off a few t-shirts i have intended for the vendor booths that day. I’ll make a habit of posting when I’ll be in the shop working so that others can spy on the process. Hope that helps!

Doug

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like