Router tables

Last time I was in the space, it looked like both the router tables were out of commission. I didn’t investigate them exactly, but it seemed at a short glance that they were in the middle of having maintenance done or some such.

Are either of the router tables working at this point? Is there anything specific that needs to get done with them (that I could help with)? Or were they just messy but fully operational?

1 Like

I’m just getting back into the woodshop lead position. I know the craftsman table is a little dificult to adjust as it has a stock base for a lift, but believe it works. The porter cable motor is behaving badly, it comes to speed then slows down and loses torque if I unstood what was tld to me correctly. And, verything in the shop definitely does need cleaning. I will probably not have time to investigate further until after the bosrd meeting Thursday. I will bring my findings to the Woodshop Workshopping session Friday at 6:30. There we will be discussing various issues including this one.
Thanks for posting.

3 Likes

Gotcha, thanks for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like