Returning member

Hello everyone. Just wanted to re-introduce myself and say hello. Im Matt Henderson. Was a member back during the Douglas days. I have a lot of experience with lasers, and cnc. I own 3 of my own lasers. One i built myself. I have a 3d printer, and 2 cnc routers. I have my own wood work shop in my garage. Im a hobbiest maker who sells stuff on the side. I will be at the Maker Monday this monday on the 10th. Looking forward to seeing the new facility and meeting new people. I have my own subscription to lightburn, and used “Mario” a lot back in the day when i first got into lasers. “Luigi” had just arrived and was being installed when i discontinued my membership. I will gladly share my knowledge with everyone when im around.i also have subscriptions to inventables and use that with my bobs cnc router. I plan on reinstating my membership, get to know the new leads, and hopefully be able to pick up where i left off when I left. Hope everyone had a safe 4th and will see you on Monday.

7 Likes

Awesome Matt. Welcome back.

3 Likes

Thank you! I still have my old badge. Im going to bring that and a friend with me on Monday. I tried to register for the maker monday, but my phone wouldn’t browse to the registration page for some reason. So figured id pop back into the forums and just say hi.

3 Likes

Security can reactivate the old badge… and think you will like the new building!

3 Likes

Its a lot closer to my house so thats already a huge plus.

2 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes