Reminder - Pets at the Space

Hey everyone. Just a friendly reminder that pets and other animals must be under the control of the member at all times via leash, lead, or other species appropriate means. (Cage, carrier, etc.)

Be excellent to other members who may have contact allergies or animal-specific issues and maintain proper control and distance from others.

Lastly remember our four legged freinds are much closer and unprotected from various hazards in our space. Be cautious of taking animals into the workshops. Silica dust, saw dust, metal shavings, etc. are all present and dependent on species and size could be harmful/fatal to them in small amounts.

5 Likes

As someone with a gnarly animal allergy, thank you! I love animals but they make my nose and eyes so irritated :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

We have the techology! We will say henlo!

1 Like

I cannot imagine bringing my cats to the space, they would probably murder me for even trying to put them in the car.

My ferret would be so excited to explore the space, and thus I would never see him again.

2 Likes

FERRET!

We had ferrets. I had read that they were good mouse hunters, which we could use at the space, but when we had mice I talked to my ferrets and they just went to sleep.

1 Like

My mother in law had a russian blue. I believe they are hypo-allergenic.

Though I’ve not met a sphynx cat. I’m sure someone would be willing to knit it a jumper…

1 Like

That sounds so accurate

Mine was climbing up into his little nest as I was leaving for work this morning, I spoke to him and he turned his head around to look at me then just went right back to bed.

Same here. I can stand a fuzzy furbaby for an hour then i have to leave and wash my cloths and wipe down my car seat.

And Im much better than i used to be.
Yes i like dogs and cats. Just not for more than a sec.

PLEASE. Heel your pet.

1 Like