Reminder - Free Zine Making Class at 6PM

Hello all! Tonight in the Visual Arts room we will be starting our class in DIY magazine production!

Many thanks to all the kind donations and expressions of interest thus so far (especially Gemma - that is SO much paper, ma’am, thank you.)

Folks are encouraged to bring old sketchbooks, writings, photographs and other memorabilia, or anything else that they think they’d enjoy publishing.

Materials are supplied. There is no required fee - however, i’m certain any donations would be much appreciated. I suppose just make your donations to the box at the desk at the front lobby.

Tonight is just the beginning, so don’t expect a finished product for at least a few sessions. It pays to take your time and play around.

Thank you so much for your time, and look forward to seeing everyone this evening.

3 Likes

Sorry i missed class 2
Mike Lacy’s photgraphy basics were much anticipated. And I enjoyed it.
I meant to come back and ask about your painting.
Catch later?

And btw, I need no music “during instruction” as I have trouble seperating music from voice due to misding segments in my hearing.
I liked the music just fine and enjoy being in “your space” with all that entails.

Thanks for your time and uber creative energy.
Stay encouraged and stay creative!

1 Like