Relics...anybody want them?

These are destined for the trash within a few days. I’ll bring them over to Booth if anybody in the ERP wants to have them around. Pretty cool, but we do have more compact digital versions that also do other things now, so these hold more of a wow factor than anything else

Where did you dig those up.

If you are going to trash them let me know I have a soft spot for antique meters and have a small collection.

Leftovers from a DC power lab in ages past at WSU. I work for aerospace engineering, and these have just been floating around in one of our labs. I was told to toss them, so I figured before I do I’ll see if anyone outside the school wants them.

I’ll bring them by the new space some time this week. If you’re not around, I can leave them some place with your name on them!

1 Like

That would be awesome just don’t tell my wife. :slight_smile:

Love those old Weston meters. There still are a few things they are better at than any digital meter.

If anyone wants to know about balancing a D’Arsenval movement, or testing one for sticky/damaged jewels, etc I would enjoy giving a demonstration.

Mike

1 Like

Hey James, I haven’t forgotten about you. I just got distracted with getting ready to move. I’ll try to drop by the space and leave those meters for you this week.

1 Like

Might drop them in the new space. Room 7ish. I appreciate it

1 Like

They’re on a table in the erp room (7). Enjoy!

1 Like

you are awesome!

1 Like