Re-Makers Market

Hi Makers! My name is Jade Chavez, I’m the creative director of the Wichita Sunrise Movement, and I’m running an event on July 17th called the Re-Makers Market. I have 3 more spots for artists who use found objects, who recycle, who mend/fix, or make beautiful functional art of any kind out of things that already exist on the planet. All Mediums are welcome, but we are full on textiles/bag making. We want to remain bipartisan, fully diverse in representation and age demographics, and truly just uplift sustainable artists in the community. The event will be at Grate Fill on Saturday July 17th from 10am-2pm, indoors. This is a booth event, so we would like you to have enough art to sell to fill up a booth by that time, and RSVP’s are done through me and Maddie Brown (owner of Grate Fill). My email is chavez.izzybellaj@gmail.com and my phone is (316)841-5307, please reach out if you or anyone you know would be interested. Thank you!

1 Like

Jade! This sounds so great! I’ve already added it to my calendar to attend.
I am helping with publicity for an EcoFest Wichita (Artists | EcoFest) on Sept. 19.
We are also inviting artists and makers to set up booths and share their art and products. Please share our website with your artists if they would like to find out more about EcoFest Wichita.
Thank you for your efforts to make the world a better place.

1 Like