Random picture thread

Dang that looks really good. Do I see bits of black pepper in there?

making applesauce, and turkeys are getting the peelings

5 Likes

The apples look great and applesauce sounds good. I love watching turkeys. I see them around the house once in a while. Oh, and I love petunias too, especially the ones that have some good scent.

1 Like

Apples are like Zucchini in this part of the country - midway into the season you can’t even give them away.

I haven’t had much luck with apple trees. Of course, it doesn’t help that I don’t spray them at all. But when apples do get close to ripe I usually never get any anyway. Between deer, raccoons, and possums, they get there before I do.

Just need a few more trees!

1 Like

Wish i was there between freeze drying and wine making i could not get enough

I have eight apple trees and 6 pear trees as well as an apricot tree. I had a few plum trees but they all died a slow death over several years. These are all dwarf or semi-dwarf trees.

1 Like

I’d be happy to share!

1 Like

4 Likes

I went to a cotton gin today this was the last picture I took before my phone died. I have multiple cotton seed @ScottS local grown white fiber, green fiber, and golden brown fiber

4 Likes

Sangria! With my home made strawberry wine.

5 Likes

Trying my hand at bonsai

3 Likes

I designed a wrap for Doja Cat for her birthday in late October. The wrap was designed with feathers that matched the mask she wore to her burlesque party. They also stuck real feathers around the front of the suv.

6 Likes

A star in the stump on the patio of our maker spsce

7 Likes

I.see a rocket… no it’s the Eiffel Tower!

2 Likes

4 Likes

The Davids team up!

7 Likes

Haha LOL!

Another quilt in the books.

This was colabrative 3 generation project to gift to our newest 4th generation family member. Contributors are from Or, Co, Ks. This quilt will wrap our loved one in Wa. So happy to quilt it on our Long Arm at MakeICT.

12 Likes