Purge Week - April 27th to May 5th

Your offer to keep hedge trimmer amd small blower is accepted. I dont know if i will be in befire monday sometime. But thank you for your kindness. I want upset that i couldnt carry them. But didnt see anyone I knew to ask about my already day late pickup.

Hey you had paid for them and there was no one to help you so I want to try to make sure you get all that you paid for! I don’t mind hanging onto them for you since you had tried already and they’re small. Just let me know when you can meet at the space this week and I’ll meet you^^

2 Likes

Pick up goes through tomorrow, right?

1 Like

Yes, until noon!

2 Likes

**Please pick up all items by Sunday, May 5th at noon, otherwise it will be removed fron the building. This includes items that were bid on. **

No exceptions.

If you would like to help remove items after noon, please come to the space to assist us. Thank you for everyone’s participation. Please leave your money in the envelope by the door of Room 2.

1 Like

Is it safe to assume that since I wasn’t called, I didn’t have the winning bid on any items?

Just trying to avoid an unnecessary trip to the space.

1 Like

Yes, I called all but 1 person yesterday and today, and that is only because I did not grab their phone number and didn’t realize until after I left. You’re good!

2 Likes