Prusa 1 Thermal Anomaly

Hello,

I started a project on this printer this morning and came back to the filament removed from the extruder and the print canceled. When I tried to load it again I got an error and the screen is now displaying “Thermal Anomaly”. I just put an out of order sign on it.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting it, Jason. I’ll take a look at it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Whoever canceled your print really should have called you, that’s irritating.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s definitely a recommended courtesy to contact someone when their print fails. I like texting a picture of the fail too because it can help troubleshoot what went wrong.

I still haven’t had a chance to look at Prusa 1, but I’ll be there this evening to work on it.

2 Likes

Every time I have texted a pic of a stalled or failed print, i have received a reply in 5 minutes or so.
This is the way to be excellent.

2 Likes

It would be cool to have a sign there to remind folks.

1 Like

It’s covered in the class and should be covered in peer-authorization. We did start to compile a list of signs that might be handy reminders for 3D printer users, and…it would’ve turned into a wall full of signs.

Signage is still under discussion.

3 Likes

And Prusa 1 is fixed!

All six printers are doing their thing. Big thanks to @pacrawshaw for all the hours spent working on the Ultimaker.

3 Likes

lol… probably people wouldn’t read… but I would turn the MakerSpace into the bat cave.

···

On Wed, May 1, 2024 at 6:06 PM Gemma Blackburn via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| gemma MakeICT Member
May 1 |

• | - |

It’s covered in the class and should be covered in peer-authorization. We did start to compile a list of signs that might be handy reminders for 3D printer users, and…it would’ve turned into a wall full of signs.

Signage is still under discussion.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes