Private handbuilding Classes

The Holidays are approaching, Christmas will be here before you know it. I have a few make a decorative “Cat Platter” classes coming up. I’m fine with a minor in the class without a parent as long as waivers are signed and it’s not violating any policies. Minor must be behaved and have the ability to follow instruction and complete simple tasks on their own. Help is always there if they need it. If the times are not convenient then I’ll do private classes. Just message me and we’ll make arrangements. I donate 100% of the money I make off the classes back to the ceramics department to help pay for a potters wheel and other needed equipment. I look forward to helping you create something. .

4 Likes

As the self-proclaimed resident Asian, I think a cat platter sounds delicious! I’M KIDDING! (But cuy was surprisingly tasty lol)

Seriously, though, what is a cat platter?

1 Like

I would like a caterplatter based on this very hungry caterpillar

5 Likes

This is an example of a cat platter…or,a platter with a cat on it…or a platter with a cat theme. This is NOT what we will make, just an example of a cat platter

2 Likes

Here is a cat platter Michelle did earlier (maybe 2018?)

3 Likes

This is an example platter she made for this class specifically.

5 Likes

Its so cute!

2 Likes

Could a “Puppy Platter” substitute?

1 Like

I think this design could be adjusted for a puppy, maybe change out the ears and nose. I have a dog platter planned in the near future

3 Likes

Upper left is some of the Ghosts and Oggie Boogie’s fresh from the Bisque fire. Can’t wait to see them when they’re glazed

3 Likes