Powder Coating Class

Hey Steve McHugh or anyone hosting these classes,

Looking to take the Powder Coating Class and it filled up super fast (Apr. 13th) and I even requested one not long ago, lol. Can we get another class going so i can learn how to and start a project?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Can powder coating be peer authorized? Actually, is there even an authorization required?

2 Likes

The big part of the powder coating class is making sure people don’t cause an explosion with the powder like the Debruce Grain Elevator…

There is a metalshop meetup tomorrow night. We can ask Larry, and maybe catch Steve and see when they would be able to setup another session.

5 Likes

I just tried to sign up for the one on Saturday, but maybe it’s full? It said I didn’t have authorization to access it. Maybe that’s why? Guess I should have noticed that one quicker! LOL!

1 Like

I believe you have to have had the metaphor authorization first

ETA: I was going to fix that too say metal shop, but I think it’s more fun to read this way.

1 Like

I was wondering about the for a minute! Ok I wasn’t sure. I didn’t see anything that mentioned a prerequisite for the class, and figured they would mention it if there were. Probably would be a good idea to put that in the description if there is something required first…

1 Like

Steve M and I did talk over the weekend.

He is willing to teach additional sessions, but not take on more than 5 people at a time. He wants to make sure he gives individual instruction during the classes.

He is open to earlier and later sessions if that works for you.

4 Likes

Yes, that will work for me.

1 Like