Plasma Table Class Instructor Needed

If anyone is interested in teaching Plasma Table classes? If so, we want you.

The new Plasma Table rebuld is almost done. One part of the upgrade involved updating LinuxCNC to the latest version, as well as switching the user interface. We need someone who is interested in teaching the classes once we are totally done. There are no real requirement, though hopefully you are already comfortable using the Plasma Table. If multiple people are interested, we will teach each of you, and let you work with eachother on how you want to schedule classes.

If you are interested, please respond here. It is helpful if you could come in Thursday nights for the Thursday Night CNC meeting, we will be happy to bring you up to speed.

3 Likes

@SteveO I assume the Thursday Night CNC meeting refers to the Thursday Night CAD meeting on the calendar? If not, what time is the CNC meeting tonight? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, that is correct. Not sure what it says on calendar now but we meet from around 5 to 7 now.

1 Like

I don’t mind teaching the cnc plasma class, but it’s getting a bit difficult for me to teach more than 5 classes a month.

I would be very grateful if someone taught a fundamentals of fusion360 class again. Those classes do make it easier to focus the cnc plasma class on setting up the files to be cut instead of how to use the design bench.

If someone wants to teach either class, I would be willing to walk them through a demo of each class as well as attend the first couple classes as an assistant.

3 Likes