Payment issue?

Last month I paid cash. I put it in an envelope, waved it in front of the camera then dropped it in the box. Brad let me in and he saw me along with the 2 other people who were in the lobby area. I don’t think it was ever applied to my account. I tried a few times to get in and it wouldnt let me. I paid within the first 5 days of December. I think I paid on the 3rd, not 100%, but I did pay the first few days because I wanted to sink up with my Social security payment so I could do auto pay again. I did not use the building in November. I paid my January membership fee today and have it on auto pay again. How does it work that I paid last month but could not use the building because something happened to my payment being processes?

2 Likes

I can confirm that there were 3 of us there when Michelle came to the space. She completed an envelope, showed it to the camera, placed it in the box, and left.

2 Likes

@treasurer @IT

3 Likes

@rustin.atkeisson since it looks like treasurer doesn’t tag him

3 Likes

@michelle Sorry for the inconvenience. It was not a treasurer issue, it was an IT issue. Looking at your account, your payment was recorded on 12/2, but the badge system inadvertently missed it. I have reactivated your badge.

4 Likes

Thanks for your help everyone

2 Likes