Patio sets

My husband’s work is moving this is out by the dumpster. Is it something we want for the outdoor space? I’d need someone to pick it up. It’s off 135 and Hydraulic near 96. I’ll be there around 2 picking up cleaning chemicals for the space.

2 Likes

The address is 3930 N Bridgeport Circle and there are 2 rollaways full of shelves and office desk.

I picked up more cleaning supplies for the space and possibly some doorway carpets. Who needs to see those before I leave them at the building? I plan on coming over this evening.

1 Like

The Patio furniture would be nice for the area under the pavilion, is it still available?

3 Likes

YESSSSSSSS!!!
#yesssssssisdefinitelyacompletesentence

2 Likes

About time to make that fire pit too!

2 Likes

I let @ScottS know they are still available and they will not be placed in the dumpster. My husband is there until 4 after that it’s fair game, but as far as he knows I’m the only one who has shared this info.

2 Likes

I would be happy to make cushions for all the chairs, if someone can donate some of the outdoor foam. I may have some already that I can donate to the cause and fabric.

3 Likes

The… 2" high firepit… that is made out of a disk brake, some angle iron, and fire brick… with a suspicious looking hairdryer attached to it?

#letsnotdothat

4 Likes