NOMCON Backdrop

That came out really good!

1 Like

Great job! MakeICT is the first thing that draws the eye!

1 Like

Please vote above. I want to share a rough sketch of what I was thinking. I know I need to work on my inkscape skills.

I have to admit I am sad, and disappointed. I agree with @david the makeict piece does stand out.

I am sad I was not able to make a piece. Something came up and I could not help out.

I am disappointed that the pieces do not fit together on the back drop.

We had problems with their SVGs . @doug.wilson could probably explain it better than I.

The beauty of it is that the piece with the MakeICT logo is the most prominent thing on the board, while whatever other pieces did or didn’t line up perfectly could have come from anywhere as far as the entire world is concerned.

1 Like

One more of the backdrop and a link to the google photo album

190 pics from me

I have a cool simple Idea for a group build, think of a crossword puzzle with making words and in the middle MakeICT. I made a quick mock-up in Inkscape. I’m thinking of a square on the wall 4ft by 4ft or larger. Each word would be a different color people could do individual letters or a complete word. We could pre-cut the letters, have a sign-up list for pick up and drop off, and then have a due date and a plan to mount them.
MakeICTWords

A word cloud would be cool too.

1 Like