New to MakeICT

Hi, i just joined! I’m interested in pottery right now and wood shop! I love animals and the outdoors and working with my hands. I just planted lettuce, kale, collards and spinach iny fall garden. I look forward to meeting people and membership!

9 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Welcome Jesse. I’m in ceramics. I do mainly hand-building. It’s great to have more people in ceramics!

1 Like

Our next Ceramics Studio orientation is this coming Tuesday evening, Oct 4, 6-7. Hope you can join us. We’ll get you going to use the studio.

2 Likes

Hi! The Garden will be having a planning meeting discussion with the Sedgwick County Extension (Master Gardeners?) on Friday Oct 7 at 6 PM if you’d like to join us. I’m not sure which room we’ll be in yet.

2 Likes

Thank you! I should be able to make it!

Thanks

I might be there, thanks

1 Like

So i havent been to general orientation yet, may I attend the ceramics class this coming Tuesday?

Sure thing. Ring the bell and let whomever answers the door know you are there for Ceramics Night. Starts at 6ish. Come whenever.

1 Like

Thanks Patrick

···

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022, 12:32 PM Patrick Hutchison via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| pwhutchi Ceramics Area Lead
September 29 |

• | - |

Sure thing. Ring the bell and let whomever answers the door know you are there for Ceramics Night. Starts at 6ish. Come whenever.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Welcome!

Thanks Frank!