New building

The 29th St building appears to already be gone from Loopnet…

Still shows up for me.

Maybe you need to flush the cache on your browser…cause it’s gone when I go searching for it on loopnet.com.

It appears gone for me … but only when I pick a property to view.
I would have concerns about that property given the previous tenant… (like industrial cleanup type concerns…)

Well…Drive by take a look or type in the addy and google map it…It wouldn’t hurt to make a call to find out if it’s still on the market or not AND you can always ask what the previous owner used the property for. By law they have to disclose that type of information to buyers. Properties do have more than one buyer interested in them at times. If the sale in only pending and every thing checks out make an offer. Nothing is final until it actually exchanges hands. Either party can back out before it’s finalized. So if it meets our needs and the price is right then lets INQUIRE about it and find out what the deal is. Lets Hop to it…as in Johnny Depp from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas …Quick Like a Bunny!!!

Um… reading the side of the building … Wichita Brass and Aluminum Foundry…

Both those buildings have been on my radar at one time or another. There are some better candidates, I think. 29th streets is pretty far away from our target area. The deal would have to be pretty sweet to go that far out… although it would be super handy for me :wink:

That being said, keep the ideas coming. Just because we have a few good candidates… it doesn’t mean we can’t find more!

1 Like

just came across this

or a maker spaces with rentable studios
https://www.loopnet.com/for-sale/wichita-ks-67202/?sk=9964b6c3fcf9944fb57af78ca51d3e9d

one more

This seems too good to be true. good location and more than half what we are paying now.

https://www.loopnet.com/for-lease/industrial/?bb=ih-ojlj9rKt9_23J

1 Like

That property at 906 E Waterman St looks awesome, and only $1.75 /SF/Yr for 38,784 SF and the option to rent them in groups of 9,696 SF

Thanks for the continued suggestions for a building. I have added them to our building options spreadsheet. We are working with a realtor now, so the locations the new building committee and MakeICT board feel are the best/most interesting will be evaluated in more detail with his help.

That building is completely gutted of metal and has no electric, heat, or other vital utilities. I think the owners are trying to hold on to it to sell when the market downtown peaks. In the meantime I think they are trying to get any amount of money above zero.