Need help logging into Event Check-in

I have been unable to log-in the the Event Check-In tool. I have a class scheduled for 3-23-24 and I would like to be able to check-in my students. I recognize I may not have the skills or knowledge to complete this task. If anyone could help me to fully understand (in person) how to do this I would express my gratitude with a handmade coffee mug. Thanks, Thad

1 Like

I am not able to come by today to help Thad (and really sometimes in person is best)… but here are some ideas for anyone who wants to collect one of his awesome coffee mugs:

1. Check if he can log in to his makeict email. This will make sure that he has the correct password.
  2. Make sure he is logging into the correct location. The easiest way to ensure this is to use the link on the computer at the front desk. (Or on any computer, go to the wiki and Admin Tools and Event Check-in.)
  3. Make sure he is using his makeict email as the username.
2 Likes

I don’t consider this resolved. I still can’t access the wiki.

1 Like

No problem Thad. Can you meet sometime on Tuesday? Maybe 6:30? If not, propose a time.

···

On Mon, Mar 18, 2024 at 8:28 AM Thad Lowrance via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Thad
March 18 |

• | - |

I don’t consider this resolved. I still can’t access the wiki.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

6:30 pm Tuesday 3/19/24

1 Like

Yes. If that is good with you. I need to be in for the orientation anyway and there might be IT folks around if we need help in that regard.

···

On Mon, Mar 18, 2024 at 9:58 AM Thad Lowrance via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Thad
March 18 |

• | - |

6:30 pm Tuesday 3/19/24

1 Like

I was able to figure it out on my own.

2 Likes

Awesome!

···

On Mon, Mar 18, 2024 at 3:37 PM Thad Lowrance via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Thad
March 18 |

• | - |

I was able to figure it out on my own.

1 Like