Need help fixin lathe board

Woodshop could use help with a cicuit board from the big wood lathe. A replacement board is $280. Ben and I believe we found a bad capacitor but need a second opinion and possible help ordering parts and fixing it.

@Christian
@squarenuts

2 Likes

I’m in today with not much planned. We can look at it. May already have the cap.

···

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022, 14:58 Jesse Schlenker via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Jesse
November 28 |

• | - |

Woodshop could use help with a cicuit board from the big wood lathe. A replacement board is $280. Ben and I believe we found a bad capacitor but need a second opinion and possible help ordering parts and fixing it.

@Christian
@squarenuts

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

Thanks James, i wasn’t sure who all to tag. Is it okay if I leave it on table in electronics lab?

2 Likes

Sure!

···

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022, 15:13 Jesse Schlenker via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Jesse
November 28 |

• | - |

Thanks James, i wasn’t sure who all to tag. Is it okay if I leave it on table in electronics lab?

In Reply To

| james.a.seymour Director of Pansophy and ERP Area Lead
November 28 |

• | - |

I’m in today with not much planned. We can look at it. May already have the cap. ··· (click to show quoted text, requires login)

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

Ok i hope to see you here later!

2 Likes

Was there a determination of the failed part(s) and/or an attempted repair?

1 Like