Necklace repair

Where in Wichita can you get jewels to replace missing ones in an old necklace.

2 Likes

Attached are pictures of the necklace.

2 Likes

My friend Leslie owns Melange Jewelry on Douglas.
316-262-5656 She keeps weird hours.
718 W. Douglas | Wichita, KS 67203
However, this doesn’t look like a terribly difficult repair if you have the correct size rhinestones and some needlenose pliers.
I can look through my stash of broken costume jewelry and see if I have something that would work, but I couldn’t do that until later today. How many are missing?

1 Like

@tmc Ted McMullen just closed his jewelry shop of several decades. He still has quite a bit of stock that you could inquire about.

Alternatively if you measure the remaining stones you could purchase some CZs from Rio Grande online and probably afford a few spares.

2 Likes

Just one. Thank you for looking.

1 Like

I feel sure I have one, I need millimeter size, or be able to see the necklace. I am planning on being at Makers Monday on the 20th. I can meet earlier if needed, doesn’t look like a major repair. I may be in the lab tomorrow afternoon for a while. Let me know if I can help. Enjoy. TMc.

2 Likes

I don’t mean to but in, but if you mean Maker Mondays for March, they are listed as being on the 13th and the 27th. I thought they were usually the first and third Mondays, but maybe March got shuffled around spring break? Just trying to help.

1 Like

No, actually they are always the 2nd and 4th Mondays.

2 Likes