Music Night tonight

Bring a guitar or other musical instrument (any kind) to our Jam session. It is at 7pm. We will probably retire to Room 2 or 3 if it is hot or rainy (Otherwise we will do it in the in the area adjacent to the garden.

3 Likes

Its hot… so we will probably find a cooler spot indoors… :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should record and post a few minutes of your jam sessions…many folks are curious, and it might just attract a few more musicians (would-be musicians, novice musicians, or even skilled musicians).

Thanks!

David

1 Like

I took pictures the first night… but the last two, I didn’t get any takers … so it’s a little hard to film… :).
If anyone is hesitant to come, they need to know I am a rank amateur… I am taking drum lessons.
if I can get the night to take off, I envision we could sit outside around a fire pit strumming a song or two and maybe picking a song to try and learn in between… but I am totally open to whatever the folks who show up wanna do.

Surely we have a number of basement guitarists and drummers… and I know at least one bass player… this is your chance to play outside your basement with no pressure!

1 Like