Multimedia Committee Meeting 6-21-22 LIVE STREAMING

Hey y’all! One of my goals as Secretary is to facilitate live stream board meetings, I personally have run live streams on Twitch and Youtube for work, and am pretty confident in my OBS and streaming skills, I’d LOVE to teach people how our mixer board works, and how OBS and Twitch/Youtube streaming work.

I bet we’ll schedule a meeting at tonights’ AV committee meeting where we can go over that setup, if you have interest please come to the AV committee tonight, or keep an eye on this post and the calendar!

5 Likes

Yes! And anyone who is interested in any sort of media technology and/or broadcasting … I would love to invite you to our Multimedia meeting! (AV group got renamed to multimedia because someone (me) is still using 1950s terminology :wink: )

4 Likes

Calendar event needs to be renamed. I think it’s mostly been renamed on the wiki, lemme know if there’s an old reference you find or feel free to make updates in situ.

1 Like

Wow. I actually already did that once… let’s see if this change takes.

2 Likes

So, for clarification the discussion will be for livestreaming. Will we be live streaming tonight?

2 Likes

Discussion will be about live streaming, thanks for the clarification!

4 Likes

Oh good. I have a face for radio. Don’t want to loose viewers before we have them. :rofl:

1 Like