Moldy tomatoes?

Is anyone using the tomatoes as an experiment? I’m probably going to toss them on my way out of the room today

1 Like

Makerspace is a legitimate place for such a question.

I actually hope it is an experiment and I’d like to hear the results!

···

On Sun, Jul 16, 2023, 08:16 Tyra Grace via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Tyra MakeICT Member
July 16 |

• | - |

Is anyone using the tomatoes as an experiment? I’m probably going to toss them on my way out of the room today

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

3 Likes

it would be interesting to see if this is indeed an experiment of some kind. which leads me into a patina question:
I’m wondering if a glaze with copper in it could be patina’d much like you would a bronze?

hmmm

2 Likes

We need a sculpture that just happens to look like our logo. That’d be cool if it was in steel brass and copper

···

On Sun, Jul 16, 2023, 09:20 shelly via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| sheldonp1968 MakeICT Member
July 16 |

• | - |

it would be interesting to see if this is indeed an experiment of some kind. which leads me into a patina question:
I’m wondering if a glaze with copper in it could be patina’d much like you would a bronze?

hmmm

In Reply To

| james.a.seymour Director of Pansophy and ERP Area Lead
July 16 |

• | - |

Makerspace is a legitimate place for such a question. I actually hope it is an experiment and I’d like to hear the results! ··· (click to show quoted text, requires login)

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

we have members experienced in large scale public art.

if it had spotlights at night that were solar that would be neat too.

1 Like

That would be cool

1 Like

Update: they’ve been tossed. Thanks everyone! Have a good day!

3 Likes