Misplaced Badge

I, Domy, might have misplaced my badge. I have spent the past three days in Fablab laser etching mugs. I don’t remember if I had it with me when I was packing up my belongings before leaving the building yesterday. I have searched both my truck and my house. Can I get a replacement badge if it’s not in Fablab? @Security @Membership. Thank you!

• Domy
1 Like

Yes. You sure can get a replacement. The replacements are $5, so bring some cash. I would be able to do that myself on Tuesday at 5:30pm (before my How to teach a class class) or if that doesn’t work we could arrange another day.

1 Like

Sweet! I’ll be their early tomorrow. I’ve signed up for that class. Thanks!

1 Like

@ladeana Disregard, I found my badge. See you at the show to teach a class event.

1 Like

Awesome! See you there!

1 Like

Well, I think my badge doesn’t work anymore. I think I placed it on top of magnets in my drink holder. Can you reset badges? I can come in early tomorrow.

1 Like

James turned it off when he saw it was lost. I’ve told him you found it (via email)… you might check and see if he is around.

···

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, February 19, 2024, 2:25 PM, Domy Rivo via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| Domy MakeICT Member
February 19 |

• | - |

Well, I think my badge doesn’t work anymore. I think I placed it on top of magnets in my drink holder. Can you reset badges? I can come in early tomorrow.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

James says you are back on :slight_smile:

2 Likes