Mess in metal shop

I went in this morning to show wife the facility quick before work. A mess was left in metal shop. I will try to clean it this afternoon

6 Likes

Unfortunately, about half the time I go into the wood or metal shop, somebody has left a big mess. It’s annoying, for sure. But I don’t think it’ll ever end. All we can do is keep reminding people to clean up after themselves.

5 Likes

people make messes because they can, and know that others will clean up after them and just grumble quietly.

3 Likes

@rustin.atkeisson this is great. I came in to remove the lathe chuck and found this.

That’s the hand torch laying on the floor still attached to the still turned on PM65!

2 Likes

That was like that this morning as well it didn’t really register with me because ive never used that machine only welder. I guess someone was “burning the midnight oil”

1 Like

That red :heart: means WOW. @Security can we possibly see who needs some safety training.

2 Likes

from the chunks of channel or I-beam that were on the floor, I would assume they brought some of one of those in and made their mods and left.

3 Likes

Until we get surveillance cameras in the shops and levy either fines or permission suspensions, this will continue.

3 Likes