Member Orientation Tuesday 1/18

If any members are available to help Jai on Tuesday, he will be alone as I am not able to attend. Membership committee currently consists of just the two of us, so I am reaching out to you, them members, for assistance.

Specifically, we need someone to check in members. Orientation starts at 6:00 pm, so you would probably want to be there around 5:15 to print out nametags and be ready to check in when members show up.

We also need at least 2 members to help out with the Round Table interviews. This will start around 7:15 or so.

Please consider helping out. Remember, these orientations are a very important step for our new members.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

1 Like

I will be there. As long as I remain well, you can count on me to be there and check people in and what-not.

But I also recommend that we pay close attention to the actions being considered by USD259. I have often suggested that we take their lead on how to handle in-person events. If the Wichita School District cancels classes (a real possibility) I think it would be responsible for us to follow suit.

3 Likes