Maker Blogging

I’ll be at MakeICT this evening during the Maker Monday event to work on my blog. If you have any questions about blogging and the myriad of services, software, etc., please feel free to find me and ask. My current chosen headache is Wordpress.org on a private host, where I know the most, but feel free to engage me on anything else. If I don’t know - we’ll have the whole internet as a resource to figure it out.

4 Likes

Will be back again today in the newly cleaned up Lounge. Can help with other tech issues.

1 Like

FYI: There is still a lot of cleaning left to do in the lounge - including furniture to sanitize and trash to throw away. If you’re expecting several people to join you, I’d recommend using a different room for now.

4 Likes

@gemma, such great progress… night and day!
@davidylin, there’s a resident mouse that had its way in there. A bunch of progress has been made in mitigating its presence, but I gotta agree with @gemma on it not necessarily being sanitary yet for the unsuspecting. I think there is a to-do chalkboard there with some next steps.

3 Likes

Which round tables are supposed to be moved into the lounge?

Any from room 4 are ok to move… the big one might need some fixes. Those in room 2 should remain in room 2.

We were going to hold off on that until the floor got a good mop.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update on the lounge, but unfortunately there’s not really any other space. The Maker Monday starts out in Classroom 3, which someone has left a large wet paint project in. I’ll make do there and will move to another room if I have more than a few people around the one table in there.

Can you use room 4?

Yeah, room 4 isn’t too miserable air temperature wise today. I’ll be in room 4.