MakeICT Wiki Day

I know it’s hard to spend time updating WIki pages and not all of us have the skill or knowledge to do so. I was thinking of adding a Wiki Day to the Calendar to facilitate updating our Wiki, in October. Any problem with that, anyone want to help, anyone need help?

1 Like

I think we’ve got the Ceramics page all up-to-date. I’m not an expert, but I’m happy to help others if they need it.

1 Like

@pwhutchi that would be wonderful. That is what I want Wiki Day to be about.

I have no idea what I could contribute, but I would like to be a part of trying to help.

1 Like

Yay everyone for wanting to help. Me too. I just updated a Troubleshooting section for the laser cutter on the wiki… and I intend to print it and put it on the wall. (Maybe I should have thought to check the wiki when one of the fellows was having issues the other day and I could have found the answer on the wiki… in any case, I was looking for the anwer on the wall… and so wanted to make it better :slight_smile: )

So, if anyone wants help formulating a troubleshooting document or putting things on the wiki, I can help.

1 Like

I have set Wiki Day for October 12 I will be at the space from 9am-3pm and after 730 pm

Anybody want a wiki account who doesn’t have one yet? Message me.

No school today I forgot to see my alarm should be there by 10.