MakeICT Spring Market 2024: Vendor Registration OPEN NOW

Hey all, on Saturday I sent an email out to all interested vendors that our registration for our Spring Market on May 18th is now open! If you would like to be on that email list for this market or any others in the future, please provide and email for me to contact you through. I gave it the weekend for them to go ahead and register, so now I will share the links here and on the MakeICT fb/ig pages and events. MakeICT members, as usual, have a cheaper booth fee! (If you would like to be a FOOD vendor, email events@makeict.org.)

This registration process is a tad bit different this year, so please be sure to read through everything thoroughly and if you have any questions, please email events@makeict.org or patricia.cortes@makeict.org so we can get you answers quickly.

All relevant info will be found here: Vendor - MakeICT Wiki

If you would rather volunteer for this market, please email me at either of the emails provided above so I can add you to the list! I won’t even be vending like I was last year because of the scale of this market being bigger than the last, so any and all help for regulating the event and the tours would be extremely appreciated. I’m pulling for volunteers to have a unique color way of the shirts, so look forward to that! :smiley:

All volunteer info can be found here: Volunteer 2024 Spring Market - MakeICT Wiki

If you would be so kind, remember to share the fb event around and tell your friends! Here is the flyer:

2 Likes

Bumping this to say that registration from nonmembers is filling up quickly, but not many members seem to be interested. When you register to vend for our event as a member, you get the following:

• A cheaper booth fee, no matter which ticket type you choose (which is helpful for new vendors to be starting out as our registration fee is on the lower end compared to other markets)
  • A food voucher from our food truck for a free meal, paid for by the Events Committee (as of now, that truck is Shawarma UR’s, details to come)
  • the chance to show the local community your work and help MakeICT’s visibility and usefulness for other makers who may not know about us

We had to split up registration on WildApricot to where we could separate the ticket types for pricing, but if no members are going to sign up, we will be shifting those spots over to nonmembers as they express interest in order to have a full event as much as possible. No spots are reserved for anyone unless they fully register or pay. Then once all spots are filled, you can still sign up to be placed on the waitlist.

All registration closes on May 12th regardless, including the waitlist, so we can make out vendor map.

Thank you. ~Tricia

3 Likes