MakeICT Holiday Party 🎉 - December 17th, 2023

@Events can you put this on the calendar?

MakeICT Maker Holiday Party
Sunday, December 17th 6-8pm

What to bring:

1. Yourself, friends and family!

2. A food to share - no signup needed, we know nobody signs up! Although if you want to reply to this thread with what you’re bringing that would really be above and beyond!

3. A wrapped gift for our secret santa exchange. Recommend something valued under $10, either something you made, something someone else made, or supplies to make things

4. Festive dress? Okay sweaters aren’t for everybody so this one is totally optional. As are all the other things, really.

RSVP by replying to this thread. See you there!

4 Likes

RSVP ME!

Done!

1 Like

I put this on the calendar… but Brad has a party on the calendar for 5-7 pm… so you should discuss with each other.

Also, I put it in room 3 since that is the last day of Ryun’s show in room 4 and I am not sure when he is loading out.

1 Like

You were adding at the same time I was adding and updating!

1 Like

Kim request was fir 6-8

···

On Wed, Dec 6, 2023 at 8:45 AM Brad Cozine via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| bradcozine MakeICT Member
December 6 |

• | - |

ladeana:

but Brad has a party on the calendar for 5-7 pm

You were adding at the same time I was adding and updating!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

RSVPing. I’ll bring a crock pot of chili.

1 Like

RSVP me! I’ll bring something yummy.

1 Like

RSVP me and my family (2 more), and I’ll update what I’m bringing later!

You are all so awesome!

I cannot make it to the space for a few days does anybody have time to hang up a couple signs? It’d be nice if they were up before the weekend. No big deal if not I’ll get there maybe Sunday.

I can do it tonight after the FabLab meeting.

1 Like

Threw this together and hung a few around the building. There are extras on the front desk if anyone wants to spread them some more.

4 Likes

Okay that’s a WAY cooler sign that I could/would have made you’re the best Gemma! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

My family and I will be there! Food to tbd but maybe a soup and homemade bread.

1 Like

Making cookies, see you all tonight at 6!

Ryun did not make his MFA, the show’s reservation was removed over a week ago. We currently have El’s installation in room 4.

I’m coming by the space soon to clean up and to my knowledge El is too. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Dean, are you saying you’d like the installation moved for the holiday party or are you saying the room is currently being used for the installation?

From my perspective, the installation could be taken up higher to make space for a holiday party below it, be left up as is and host the holiday party in room 3, or the installation can be taken down completely to make a space totally for the holiday partyn in room 4

Any of those options can happen before 5, just let me know

Let’s enjoy your installation as is where is, I plan to be at MakeICT for the party

1 Like

You getting here at 6?

Yes maybe earlier.