Make ICT Beauty

It’s a beautiful world… and it’s especially breathtaking and abundant in the garden right now. :heartpulse::dizzy:

22 Likes

I think I have that purple flower plant in my garden, what is it called? Also what in the world is that bug, I’ve never seen anything like it. Very unique looking.

2 Likes

The purple flower is Hollyhocks and the insect is a freshly hatched Sphinx moth! It crawled up my leg and scared me to death!

7 Likes

Looooove Hollyhocks.

3 Likes

I love hollyhocks too, especially the single ones like the ones in the photo. They look more “old-fashioned” than the double ones.
I’ve also heard them called “outhouse flowers”, or something like that, since they were apparently used to plant around outhouses in the past. LOL

2 Likes

I love this! My husbands family in ND have an outhouse on their farm they called the “White House”… Teehee!!

2 Likes

One of the sphinx moths is the moth from the tomato horn worm.

2 Likes

I hatch those large moths out sometimes and feed them to my bearded dragon he goes nuts chasing them around cage! That one looks fresh out of cocoon as wings are still small

4 Likes

Five-spotted hawk moth

1 Like

Is it getting hotter in here than outside? Let’s all take a deep breath and OHMMMM or whatever is you like to do. Let’s all spread kindness and beauty. Here’s a few images that have made me smile recently. I welcome you all to join in. :heartpulse::dizzy:

9 Likes

Thanks for posting these beautiful pictures!

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Garden is looking good!

4 Likes

from 2 of our tubs

8 Likes

6 Likes

Frank, I see your taters and I raise you freshly picked beets,
(With carrot, celery, apple and garlic) juice! :wink:

8 Likes