Looking for electronics

Was wanting 1 set of these for an arduino/alexa project going to order some but wanted to start on 1 right away does anyone have one set I can buy from you ?
12v 1ch relay module with optocoupler isolator
And a
D1 WeMos mini board

1 Like

I may have a relay module somewhere but I live in Hutchinson and its buried.

I used it for years on a lamp had 5v going to a knife switch (ITS AAALLLLIIIIIIIVVVEEE switch) which controlled the relay. Prior to that it was tied to an arduino and a button. But the darn grandkid would just sit there pushing the button all evening. Then when I put a limit on how many times it could be pushed… she used them all right before she left. Durn kid.

Those modules work well and if it dont those opticoupler are pin compatible with other opticoupler, and the relay is easy to source.

Still use that lamp I just use the wifi led bulbs and hook it to google assistant.

1 Like

no problem i got some ordered but it will be a month before it gets here no need to dig i just was putting out a feeler

1 Like

are the WeMos pretty easy to use? I’ve never played with one.

1 Like

i got to be honest with you i stumbled onto them last night while looking at the automated curtain closer i have never used one but i downloaded the ardu. and its dependancies i started changing the settings where needed but i am kinna at a standstill till i get my wemos in.
if you like i can let you have one when they get here so you can play with it
it looks like it is easy and im sure you would not have no problem with your abilities

1 Like