Looking for egg cartons

My daughter, who got married at MakeICT a few months ago, has gone all “homestead” with her new hubby. She’s got like 16 chickens, and I’d like to be able to give her some egg cartons if I can find any. Anyone have a source?

2 Likes

I have some, but they are for 1-1/2 dozen. (18 eggs/carton). Can she use them?

1 Like

Absolutely, thanks!

1 Like

I have 3 plastic/reusable cartons with clever sayings on them.
I don’t use them, you’re welcome to them

1 Like

That would be great, thanks!

I’ll bring them to MakeICT Saturday. Is there a good place to leave them? Or might you be there while we are doing the garden work day?

Probably about a stack of 25 unless that’s too many.

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure where I’ll be Saturday, but if you like, you can leave them on the big paper cutter near the letterpress. Or anywhere near the letterpress is fine, I’m sure to see them.

2 Likes

I’ve got a stack of 18 1 dozen cartons I’ll leave for you next time I’m there (probably tomorrow).

Awesome…thanks!

If I can find the ones we have for friends/family egg drops, I have lots of them. We can’t use them for sale, so we don’t need that many.

1 Like

I got these I don’t use your welcome too
I dont have access to the space but I’ll put them in a plastic sac and set them outside the door this morning

I stuck them by the front door with your name on them

Thanks, Frank! I’ll swing over and get them this morning.

1 Like

I gave the two bundles I got so far to Faith today - she was ecstatic! Thank you both, as well as anyone else planning on dropping some by!

1 Like

did you mean eggstatic?

2 Likes

More dropped off this afternoon (Saturday).

1 Like

Thanks, Mike! I’ll swing by and pick them up. And Faith thanks you, too.

i have some new ones, not sure how many.

1 Like

Still need cartoons got about 15 foam ones collected

1 Like

Sure, can always use more cartons. Just let me know when/where/how to get them, and thanks!

1 Like