Looking for a couple of good, crocheting (or knitting) men

Inspired by a post on the MakeICT FB page and the responses, I proposed an article on men who knit and crochet (and what inspired them to take up the needles) to The Active Age for the June issue since Worldwide Knit and Crochet in Public Day is June 9. Contact me directly at leslie@makeict.org if you’re willing to tell your story!

Leslie

1 Like

I hope Scott sees this.

I did see this!! Yes, I will be there, I will put in on my calendar.

1 Like

Scott–it isn’t a “there” but is a question of whether you’d be willing to be interviewed for an article about knitting/crocheting to recognize World Knit and Crochet in Public day. If so, send me a direct email with how to contact you.
Leslie

It’s been a couple of decades now since I crocheted and did cross-stitching. Though a refresher on crochet and learning to knit would probably be a good thing–I usually need to do something with my hands while watching TV, and games on my phone are getting old!

Leslie, sure an interview would be awesome. I have emailed you directly or I can be reached through my e-mail b bearhide@gmail.com
Let me know when you would like to get together for the interview.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for being willing to “tell your story” of your interest in knitting and crocheting. Looking forward to Saturday.

1 Like