Longarm Machine Authorization

I am new to MakeICT and need to receive training/Authorization on the Longarm Machine. Can you please tell me when the next training will be held.
Thanking you in advance -

1 Like

Hi! One of our textile folks who does that is having trouble communicating. If you PM me your email, I will get her in touch with you.

1 Like

@AMcKay Hello. I got my issue resolved I think. I am available next Saturday (5/4) and Sunday (5/5) all day or Monday (5/6) morning till aprox 4pm. Please let me know if one of these days works for you. Thank you LaDeana for your assistance

1 Like

Would 10:00 Saturday morning be okay? What do I need to bring?

Thank you so much!

···

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2024, at 12:13 AM, Rayna Fisher via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| RFisher MakeICT Member
April 29 |

• | - |

@AMcKay Hello. I got my issue resolved I think. I am available next Saturday (5/4) and Sunday (5/5) all day or Monday (5/6) morning till aprox 4pm. Please let me know if one of these days works for you. Thank you LaDeana for your assistance

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

10 am Saturday is good. Youll need to bring a couple small quilt top,s batting, and backing for both. If you do not have a small project ready some people like to bring a cute panel to use or we can use some of the fabric at the space. You want your chosen project to be a minimum of 36 x 42.

The first project on Saturday you will be taught all about the longarm, safety, loading thread, etc. Then we set up second day where I will observe you, help troubleshoot anything you might not remember, and make sure you feel comfortable using the lobgarm on your own. It’s a lot to learn in one sitting so we started the two day process.

Rayna

···

On Mon, Apr 29, 2024, 9:04 AM ADRIA L MCKAY via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| AMcKay
April 29 |

• | - |

Would 10:00 Saturday morning be okay? What do I need to bring?

Thank you so much!

··· (click to show quoted text, requires login)

1 Like

Thank you for the information. Looking forward to meeting you Saturday!
Adria

1 Like

Rayna - I just realized that Sunday is Mother’s Day. Would you like to reschedule?
Adria

1 Like

Yes, please. Is Monday ok?

1 Like

I have another appointment on Monday. Is there any other day/time that would work for you?

···

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2024, at 2:51 PM, Rayna Fisher via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| RFisher MakeICT Member
May 11 |

• | - |

Yes, please. Is Monday ok?

1 Like