Little free Garden Library Readymade from Room 4 liquidation

There’s a newspaper box for sale from room 4… it’s blue, plastic and would make a perfect garden lending library.
I never mentioned my desire for a garden-centric lending library as we already have so much to do, but this is ready to go.
I think it would be a fun addition and be a great baby step towards fuller community engagement.

Thoughts???

3 Likes

I think it’s a wonderful idea

I like the idea too - you have a bench already built out there!

2 Likes

It would be a great place to read when it’s not swealtering out there… unfortunately it seems to dark to read then!
I’m exaggerating again aren’t I?
They’ve told me a billion times not to exaggerate.

2 Likes

Install a few of those outdoor misters along the area - and laminate the pages so you can read in comfort - win win

2 Likes

The efficiencies are mind boggling!

1 Like

If you need some books to fill it, I will be glad to periodically contribute…

2 Likes

haha!

I have a charter/sign going to waste since I’m renting my home at the moment. Would love to put it to use at MakeICT.

4 Likes

I’m sure Annelise and I could donate plenty of books to get it started

2 Likes

Basically we just need to clean up around it and throw some books in… the sign or painting it would definitely be cool too

1 Like

The charter/sign means it’d be registered as an official Little Free Library. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Nice!

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022, 07:37 Kim Nguyen via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

URUKim MakeICT Member
August 23

The charter/sign means it’d be registered as an official Little Free Library. :relaxed:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.