Lightburn licenses

@jimsims/@kthutch, PM with code has been sent.

Iā€™m also interested in a code pretty please. @Christian

Hi Christian,
Can you send me the code as well?
Thanks

1 Like

I would appreciate a discount code also thank you.

Code has been sent in a PM.

As a side note to others that might find this thread (it pops up in google searches for ā€œlightburn discount codeā€) we do verify that the person requesting the code is an active member of MakeICT before sharing it. On that same note, if you have received the code in the past do not share it with anyone that requests it from you; have them make a request on the forum or to fablab@makeict.org. We want to keep track of who it has been shared with.

2 Likes

Can I get the discount code as well?

Done.

May I have a code please, Iā€™m new into the hobby and trying to save a little bit so I can afford more materials.

Hi Luis, our discount code is only for active members of MakeICT, for use with the laser cutters at our makerspace. Based on the information in your profile it appears that you are not a member. If this incorrect, feel free to send us a message with your membership details to fablab@makeict.org and weā€™ll get you hooked up.

In any case, good luck with your new hobby. Laser cutting can be a lot of fun.

Hi Christianā€¦ I was in the class yesterday afternoon and would like to get the Lightburn code. Thanks
John M

@Christian I would like the code as well please.

Thank you so much!

hi! just started laser cutting :slight_smile: - @Christian can you send me the code as well?? Thank you!!!

@Christian please send me the code for Lightburn. Thanks!

u/christian may I get a code please?

@Christian could you send me a discount code.

1 Like

It looks like pricing will go up to $30* on Monday the 16th since version 1.0 is out - still a great deal.

* thereā€™s a few forum posts that reference 75% off for makerspaces and the latest ones are worded in a way like they know the numbers would soon change.

2 Likes

Adding to the list, would also like it when you get the chance.

Eventually @Christian will automate this process! But until then, can you please shoot me a code as well? This might make my time in front of the laser more productive.

Thanks,
Ian

Can I also get a code? Thanks!

Itā€™s probably worth reiterating that these licenses are only available for active MakeICT members.

Iā€™ve noticed a couple of times people, not using contact information sufficient to determine their membership requesting licenses since the last reminder about this limitation.

Mike

1 Like