Lathe Authorization class next week

Thursday March 30

2 Likes

Hi, i took the woodshop authorization class last night and i was hoping to take this lathe class Thursday. However, when i try to register through the calendar, it just won’t let me, am i missing something?

1 Like

@Woodshop

1 Like

Jesse will have to do an authorization step. That gets you added to the system. Plan on the class, show up, I know you were there. I typically take 24-48 hours to do that, day job, family etc.

John

···

On Mar 28, 2023, at 11:42 AM, Marco via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Marco
March 28 |

• | - |

Hi, i took the woodshop authorization class last night and i was hoping to take this lathe class Thursday. However, when i try to register through the calendar, it just won’t let me, am i missing something?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

3 Likes

Since I also have that going on, should I send Jesse a message?

1 Like

The original post was to Events or Classroom and LaDeana added the Group Woodshop which includes Jesse, He is aware and will get to it. IT that deals with the software is also aware of it.

John Nicholas

···

On Mar 28, 2023, at 8:49 PM, Michael Stevens via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Keitaro
March 29 |

• | - |

Since I also have that going on, should I send Jesse a message?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

@Jesse Do you have time to go in and do your authorizations? I can go in and catch them if you need as long as you didn’t have any exceptions, and everyone was checked in.

2 Likes

I know I don’t have the authority to verdict this, but as far as I remember, I think everyone was there and we didn’t have any issues. Just in case he’s not able to see this in time. At least, he didn’t talk to anyone after class about stuff and did say “you all should be good now” or something equivalent when we finished. Shrug I know he’s busy. It’s okay

Just got it done. Had tonuse computer not phone. Sorry for the delay!

3 Likes

If I’ve taken the class before can I come and watch for refresher?

2 Likes

Come on down. Free to all members.

John

2 Likes