Laser Engraver Help

Hi! I really need some assistance engraving and cutting a couple items for my friends. What I need help with is the machine configurations. I already have my designs made in Inkscape. My items need to be done on the week starting on the 21st of this month. So, I need to meet up with someone on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday to help make them. Unfortunately I don’t have a membership yet because I can’t attend the authorization class next week since I’m out of town.

1 Like

Hey everyone! @jesstbusiness helped us at Riverfest - I’m traveling next week though.

Jess how many items are we talking here, what do you need, an hour?

I’m trying to make about three items. That consists of two key chains and one sign. I believe the print is going to take a while since one of the designs is rather detailed, as it is an engraving of the album cover of Hysteria by Def Leppard. Meanwhile, the other two items are just simple keychains. I think I might need a little more than an hour? I’m not sure what machine you guys have and the approximate time I’m able to print all of them out.

1 Like

I’ll engrave/cut them all for you for $20. What material are you using?

1 Like

I know how to cut and engrave myself. I’m just wondering what the machine configurations are and how to hook the printer up to my computer.