Lapidary Authorization

Hello!

I have recently got my hands on some stones, and I need to see what’s inside them!! I would like to request a lapidary authorization class in the near future.

Thanks in advance!

– Brad

4 Likes

Not a problem. If you haven’t taken the authorization class we can do that before cabbing authorization if you’re game.

Is there times here next week that work well for you?

2 Likes

I do have the general lab auth already.

I am free most evenings, after 4pm, except Wednesday, and I’m free on the weekends.

Thanks in advance!

– Brad

2 Likes

I got a couple of options for you. I can setup a class for next Friday around 7p if you would like
OR
Around 730p Monday during Maker Monday.

Do any of those work better then the other?

3 Likes

The sooner the better for me!

So I think that is Monday. I read “next Friday” as the 30th, not tomorrow.

So if I’m reading it correctly, Monday the 26th at 7:30 would be my 1st preference.

Thanks!

– Brad

1 Like

It’s awesome to have classes in action during Maker Monday.

3 Likes

Alright. Monday it is. Ill message you tomorrow with the time i hit the class posting button so you can snag a spot as it hits the calendar.

1 Like

Mike… I would like to do a jewelry authorization class as well and do not see anything on the calendar……
Are you only doing by appointment?

1 Like

I don’t normally do them by appointment unless we have a member that’s work schedule doesn’t allow them to keep a “normal” schedule.

If you’d like an authorization class i can accommodate, do you have times this next week that would work for you?

2 Likes

Can I get in on this class? Checked the class postings didn’t see it there. Thank you

···

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 11:53 PM, Michael Atherton via MakeICT Forum > noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| MAtherton Jewelry Lead
June 23 |

• | - |

Alright. Monday it is. Ill message you tomorrow with the time i hit the class posting button so you can snag a spot as it hits the calendar.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Sure thing Shelly, ill be posting a lapidary class for Monday the 26th at 730p. Ill send you and brad a Direct Message on when I’ll post it this evening.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s now Live.

May the odds be ever in your favor

2 Likes

Well shoot. I missed it. Can you message me (or text) when you open another class? - d&d Mandee

1 Like

does sound kind of interesting. however i work 2nd shift…i did lapidary work at home when I was a kid. mainly just sliced up quartz and obsidian.

1 Like