Kiln unload 7/12

8 Likes

Russel and I unloaded the Kiln, stuff looks great!

5 Likes

Updated to kiln firing notice

1 Like

Hi, ive had a piece of greenwear on the shelf to be fired since 6/28. Still not fired as of tonight. There have been 2-3 firings since then i put it on the shelf. Was hoping to have it fired before my membership expires

@devin for awareness.

2 Likes

I emptied that shelf completely and so did Tyra in the last few bisque fires. So my mind is completely blown.

Is this piece in the kiln room on the to be bisqued shelf? Or is it located amongst peoples work in the ceramic room?

Do you have a picture of the piece that both of us have missed?

3 Likes

Its a mask, on the bisque shelf 3rd down on the right side.

1 Like

Actually I may have misspoke when I replied earlier. I thought that piece was bisqued but looking again I could be mistaken.

1 Like

@Tyra may have a better recollection than me if it did get bisqued and didn’t make it back into the room. I remember a delicate mask but I’m 1100 miles from Wichita so mind my is a little distracted.

2 Likes

No issues i just assumed if it was fired it would go into the ceramics room in the window, if it has already been fired but left in there just let me know so i can pick it up. Thanks guys

1 Like

I did not touch that piece I don’t actually remember seeing it either but it is entirely possible that it got missed if we thought that it was already bisqued. I apologize!

1 Like

I moved it to the ceramics room, it definitely feels like it’s been bisqued

3 Likes