Kids Display Case

Do/may we have a display cases for children’s work? I know technically we can use the existing ones for each area, but I was thinking it might be fun to have one for kiddos. :blush: Thoughts?

7 Likes

It’s not a bad idea. I think there was talk of doing more displays down one of the halls, think it’d be a big confidence booster for some of the young makers to get shown off in their own special spot.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t that be the bottom shelf of the display? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha, oh, you.

Haha… but no, kinda seriously, isn’t that kid’s height?!

Yes and no. Kids shouldn’t always get the bottom shelf by default. Their creations and passion for making are just as important and deserve as much attention.

3 Likes

OH, for stuff they MADE! Yeah, totally…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Hahaha! SIR!

1 Like

There are two vacant display cabinets next to the door to the boiler room. Find some kids stuff and have at it.

4 Likes

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

My kiddos have a couple of things to get it started. :grin:

1 Like

I was under the impression that those were allotted to consignment. I went to the last Inventory Committee meeting to discuss updating the consignment policy and to get those going, but @jameslancaster and I were the only ones there. Not sure if it got rescheduled, canceled, or skipped.

Clearly, though, they’re both not actively being used.

1 Like

That was the original intention, but they aren’t being used. If someone can get use out of them, then why wouldn’t we use them. Plus, we have 3 cases. I can’t imagine us having that much consignment. We certainly didn’t at the old space.

2 Likes

I am here for this adorableness! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Absolutely!

1 Like

It’s a start!

12 Likes

I see you went with the “display the kids’ stuff” option, instead of displaying actual kids in the Kids Display Case. I can live with it.

5 Likes

The kids’ case is full, and so is my heart!

6 Likes