Juneteenth is next month! Volunteers, Vendors, Parade

Still openings for volunteers. vendors and the parade. If you are interested, you can email mixedmediazachry@gmail.com or juneteenthict1@gmail.com

Follow JunteenthICT on Instagram and Facebook

1 Like

What’s the parade date? We never got our lives together enough to make a mega MakeICT parade float but if you write me up a newsletter-like blurb with the details we might be able to find some casual volunteers among the membership!

What do you need help with?

Hi Kim,

• May 25- deadline for parade application

• Saturday, June 1st at 11:30 a.m.- mandatory meeting at Rhatigan Student Center, room 266

• Saturday, June 22- Parade, 8 a.m.-9 a.m. check-in at the Office of Diversity & Inclusion tent in parking lot 24 on Seventeenth St and Fairmount.

Parade participants must purchase $5 Juneteenth armbands. Your float does not have to be a Michael Bay production, just creativity to excite the crowd. And you could enter the float into the contest. We do not need volunteers for the parade, WSU’s Office of Diversity & Inclusion will be helping. Perhaps MakeICT members could help the other parade participants. If you are interested in being in the parade I can send you an application.

Hi Jwithers,

The Juneteenth celebration will be June 14-22. We will need volunteers to help with set up and clean up for our events of each day. I mentioned in another reply about the possibility of parade participants needing help. If you are interested in volunteering you call Tadonne Neal 316-302-2448 or email her at tadonneneal@outlook.com

Parade application link: file:///C:/Users/TZ/Downloads/Juneteenth%20Parade%20App%202019(1).pdf