Jointer Use

Hey y’all! I’m new to MakeICT, and I’m new to woodworking; is there anyone that can show me how to use the Jointer? I was able to figure out pretty much every other tool that I needed in the shop, but I used the jointer last night and it scared me :sweat_smile: so I’m nervous to use it.

4 Likes

I like this post… if there is ANY equipment in ANY area that gives a person pause, reach out to the abundance of members in the know. Even if you’re comfortable enough to use it, reaching out can help you learn new techniques to get better outcomes! You can always start by reaching out to the area leads, in this case, Aaron Rivers (@squarenuts) not only is he in the know, but knows who else is in the know.

5 Likes

Hit me up. The jointer is a great tool, but a lot less intuitive to use than most. Anyway, I’d be happy to give you a hand

2 Likes

Just wanted to chime in again. Please do hit me up. I’d be happy to help.

2 Likes

I would love to hit you up- I have no clue how to DM on the forum :skull_and_crossbones: sorry if this is an annoying post; what’s the best way to reach out to you?

1 Like

Tap/click Aaron’s handle or picture, then when this screen appears, click/tap message.

1 Like

Weirdly enough, I’m not given the option when I click on his profile. Or anyone’s for that matter.

Problem solved :+1: thanks for the help

1 Like